Welcome to Wrack!
The arcade shooter!
Introducing the arcade shooter - Wrack! Combo your way to victory in this addictive single-player adventure. Slaughter countless enemies as you build up long kill chains, and wipe them out with powerful chain finishers. Plus, with Steam Workshop and extras like Time Attack, the action never has to end!
Trailer coming soon! Until then, click this nice image for more info (and screenshots)!
- "It reminds me of first-person Mega Man." -- Keiji Inafune
- "Wrack is shaping up to be the antidote for anyone sick and tired of modern combat shooters." -- Capsule Computers
- "I'm happy to say: This is the one. This is the one you've all been waiting for." -- mikelat
- "One of those better than it has any right to be experiences. Looks cute. Has guns. Wrack! You can get it if you want. It's on the Internet!" -- Jim Sterling
- "Wrack is great!" -- John Romero
- "What I played of Wrack has me very excited to see what else it has in store. It's just the kind of shooter I was craving. It doesn't take itself too seriously -- the hardest difficulty level is called Bullshit -- but still allows me to push my FPS skills to the limit as I challenge my personal bests over and over again." -- Press X or Die
- "If you don't understand how this is fun, then I'd say you're probably on the verge of having a brain hemorrhage." -- jex8bit
- "I've gotta say, this game looks damn gorgeous! I really love the art style in this game. It looks beautiful. I'm kind of at a loss of words here at how friggin' fun this game is!" -- Jake Ries
- "This game is basically cel-shaded badassery." -- HoneyBunnyGames
- "If you've been wishing for a high-adrenaline, fast-paced shooter, prepare to be blown away by Wrack." -- Greenlit Gaming
- "I'm getting a good vibe from it. I'm feeling good about Wrack so far, so here's hoping it turns out to be good later on. I think they're developing a really nice game here." -- TotalBiscuit