The last of our biweekly updates is here! “To Be Continued…” adds the final chapter of episode 1, Hyperion Labs, along with new music and a newly reanimated pistol! Check it out for yourself in the trailer here:
Does this mean we’re done with Wrack? Certainly not! We’ll now be working towards our full release later this year, with new and polished content. We’ll have more details soon. Stay tuned!
- Added the final level of episode 1: Hyperion Labs! The level is complete; however, the final boss fight is not.
- Reanimated the pistol! The pistol is now more fluid, uses the updated hands model, and an updated muzzle flash.
- Added new music for E1FINALE, as well as its storyboard.
- Added the model for the guardsphere. Texture forthcoming!
- Added new sounds for Zombo! He should have all of his sounds now. Yay!
- Updated the smoke effects when weapons strike walls.
- Improved the shotgun walk animation.
- Added enough ammo to the Mechron/Oculus arenas to prevent them from being unkillable if you exhaust all of your ammo going into the fight.
- Made some sound priority tweaks. Music is now low priority (was lowest), and removed the veryhigh/verylow priorities.
- Made a fix to prevent you from falling through certain slopes.
- The left/right alt keys can now be used in bindings.
- Fixed an issue with newly spawned/given items’ animations being out of whack until the game ticks.
- The updated weapons now trigger a holserting of the weapon if you try to fire them without having enough ammo.
- The weapon is now pulled slightly closer when crouching.
- Intermission no longer ticks while the game is paused.
- The ChangeToBestWeapon() weapon script commands now returns false if it can’t find a suitable weapon to change to.