I'm very pleased to announce the release of our very first update! Wrack updates should come (for the most part) on a weekly basis on Mondays. That way, everyone can start their week off right!
Here's what's new in this update:
- Improved the texture on the health bonus.
- Improved the texture on the megahealth (and removed the brightmapped portion of it).
- Added some spinning dynamic lights to E1M1 (before the miniboss fight) and to E1M2 (in the start room).
- Added the model for an upcoming monster (don't spoil it for others please!).
- The boss lifebar now blinks red when the boss/miniboss is damaged.
- Powerups no longer tick down while player's input is frozen.
- Many dynamic lights now work properly with the dormat flag, ActivateObject() and DeactivateObject() mapscript commands, and checkpoints.
- Updated the default key bindings.
- Fixed a bug that caused long leaderboards to error out making them unable to be viewed. (NOTE: This was included in the "preorder1" hotfix.)
- Fixed input handling so that extreme mouse input values no longer result in your view turning the opposite direction. (Thanks to Bloax for reporting this.)
- Fixed the door before the boss so that you're always able to open it multiple times on E1M1.
- Fixed a scripting issue that prevented return statements from being used in functions.
So what are you waiting for? Head on over to the download page and get it now!