kbaseegriuasegpibuasrg kunhagaseg pi8u3wtj3q4t qrg
Do want. Downloading now.
Newest in new! Kamikaze jumping!
Last edited by TERRORsphere; 07-13-2012 at 06:38 AM.
Best map so far in my opinion. Big rooms with a lot of stuff happening, the new enemy can be tricky - especially around the corner like in the big crusher room.
The spreadshot arcturan killed me a few times as well (bullshit difficulty). The game is becoming challenging!
Can't wait for e1m5.
After playing a bit, the Kamikazies are not so bad.
The new font is lovely and suits the game.
I didn't really notice the new turret texture though.
- The textures are a bit garish due to the high color contrast, but at the same time I like them.
- The new boss goes down to the pulsar too easily, its behavior seems like it'll be okay, but it's really easy to avoid taking any damage from it.
- I think the safety zones between the crushing walls and slag pits could be a bit wider; they're wide enough, but I still felt like I had to stand too close to the crusher or pit.
- I don't like the shake effect when the crushing ceiling lowers; it looks like the floor is rising for some reason.
- The Mega Man inspiration is becoming more apparent than the Doom inspiration. (Actually I've thought the same thing from the first playthrough trailers)
Last edited by Dragonsbrethren; 07-14-2012 at 10:00 PM.
Reason: Made list
Registered to make one litany of complaints
A little feedback:
The big robot things aren't really placed well. In the early levels they were threatening because you had to fight them in confined spaces, but here it's way too easy to run away. I also fell through the floor in the part with the crushing ceiling, no idea how I managed that one though.
Cool level, though really enjoyed it.
I fixed that bug in the next update. Keep your eyes peeled for that happening again, but it should be fixed.